5) Alicia Keys gave birth to a baby boy and she named it Egypt Daoud Dean. WOW! And what’s also cool about Alicia is she’s still my number five this month with UNTHINKABLE (I’M READY).
4) Still at number four is Tank and this is probably the bestest sex song I’ve ever heard in R&B History- The SEX MUSIC.
3) Eminem and Rihanna stood strong at number three with I LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE!
2) Trey Songz jumps three spots up to claim the second spot. CAN’T BE FRIENDS gets a lot of attention now and as of this writing, it ranks fourth in US R&B Billboard Charts.
1) There is no rooms for doubts anymore. Usher’s THERE GOES MY BABY is one of the important songs ever created in history. Everything about this song is nice and I won’t get tired listening to it every day.