1) What is a Hardgainer Training?
“Weight training programs utilizing low volume, training splits and maximum intensity in an effort to build muscle fast.”
2) What’s the main goal of Hardgainer Training?
“To find the most productive for mass gain is a 3-day split training routine with each muscle group being worked just once per week.”
3) What’s the best weight training exercises for the hardgainers?
“Compound exercises allow you to stimulate the most muscle fibers in the least amount of time.”
A) For your LEGS: DEADLIFT – This exercise targets your ***Glutes ***Low Back ***Quads ***Hips ***Hams ***Abs ***Mid Back ***Calves ***Traps
B) For your CHEST and BACK: BENCH PRESS – This exercise targets your ***Pecs ***Delts (Front) ***Triceps ***Biceps
C) For your ARMS, SHOULDERS and ABS
1) MILITARY PRESS – This exercise targets your ***Delts (Front & Side) ***Triceps ***Pecs ***Traps ***Biceps
2) BENCH DIPS – This exercise targets your ***Triceps ***Delts (F) ***Pecs ***Mid Back ***Lats ***Forearms ***Biceps ***Traps