5) Ne-yo is scheduled to release a brand new album on September 21st, the Libra Scale. I still don’t know the logic behind this album title but one thing’s for sure, I am digging his latest buzz single. The beat is groovy and just like the old days, Ne-yo still found a way to satisfy my music craving. Let’s toast it up, this is the CHAMPAGNE LIFE.
4) Up one spot from last month is Fantasia’s BITTERSWEET. The single is doing good in the R&B Billboard Chart and as of this writing, it’s just currently reached the Top 20. That only proves Fantasia’s Soul Magic is here to stay.
3) Trey Songz, the winner of Best R&B Male Artist in 2010 BET Awards, enjoys staying at number three and he still does not care what his neighbors say even if he’s feeling horny. Here is NEIGHBORS KNOW MY NAME.
2) Still unbeatable at number two, the new and soon-to-be mommy, Alicia Keys is still thinking of the UN-THINKABLE although she won the Best R&B Female Artist in 2010 BET for the third time.
1) Usher will have a concert here in the Philippines on July 9th. Unfortunately, I can’t go (here are the reasons). Anyway, Usher is still my number one artist in my countdown for three months now. Like I said before, lifting weights has never been this good while listening to OMG.