New month. New countdown. Do I have a new number one song?
Let’s start with number 5.
5) Trey is back with a new and his fourth album entitled “Passion, Pain, Pleasure.” This album has 17 cuts and number five this week is the song written by Mario Winans. This is CAN’T BE FRIENDS.
4) Another new entry is Tank. Upon the release of this song, links and reviews are flooding in Twitter. Reading the title I first thought “Poof! Another sex song” but when I start listening to it, WOW!!! It’s way different than I expected. To me, this is the nicest way of saying we’ll take our clothes off and make love, LOL. This is the SEX MUSIC.
3) Eminem and Rihanna nailed this song so deep and so hard. Everyone likes it now and the one big reason why it’s number one in multiple music charts (Australia, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Italy, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, UK and USA). Everyone is a liar but remember this, I still LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE.
2) Alicia Keys is still number two and she’s not tired of telling me the UN-THINKABLE (I’M READY).
1) Who’s at number 1? Do I need to scream it out?
This man needs no introduction. He is ripped, popular, rich, successful artist and entrepreneur all at the same time. His name is Usher and taken from his album Raymond vs Raymond, he’s singing “THERE GOES MY BABY.”