1) The “respect” argument between Tyrone and Marty.
2) Personal moment between Holly and Na’Onka (after Nay stole and bury the flour).
3) Fabio being careless and just having much fun.
4) The sneaky side of Jane, who needed to return in their camp to get fire and cook her own fish somewhere.
5) An annoyed Benry wanted to get rid of Purple Kelly.
Jeff Probst blogs and he promises everybody an all-new and a top-notch episode next week. I am looking forward to that, Jeff, and just like the old days, I expect for the very unexpected.
Here’s a clue: I think a lot of you are going to be really thrilled by the episode.
That’s it. That’s all you get.
Happy Thanksgiving everybody!